Sometimes, the one we love is sleeping with someone else. Sometimes, we can’t just “hope she’s happy,” we have to take her from him. However, this is a dilemma that usually doesn’t end well for the inexperienced. You or she can get into some big trouble with her boyfriend if he ever finds out. So you owe it to yourself and to her to really plan this out.
Since I was 16 years old, I’ve stolen girls from their boyfriends plenty of times. Luckily, I’ve never gotten into much trouble, but my friends on the other hand, have gotten themselves into pretty messy situations. Going after a woman who is already taken may be about “wanting what you can’t have” but on a deeper level, I believe it’s ultimately about understanding what we really want. Here’s the smartest way to do it without drama.
- Be her friend on Facebook. You have to be her friend on Facebook in order for this to work. It’s easiest and safest way to do it.
- Don’t “Like” any of her selfies. If you did already, it’s okay, but stop. You have to be so smooth, that she wouldn’t even see you coming.
- Like / comment on “some” of her posts. Publicly compliment her intelligence — not her looks. Your comments should be less than 140 characters long (Like tweets), otherwise, you’re probably saying too much.
- Find mutual friends and use that to break the ice in a private message. If you already messaged her before, skip this and see #5.
- Send her messages with questions — not statements. Make her suspect (don’t tell her) that she’s interesting to you. Finding out what she’s interested in will serve you well when you proceed to #6.
- Support what she’s interested in by sending her links to relevant stuff on the Internet. An example message might look like this: “Hey since you said you like x, I found this article about x that I thought you’d might like”. As a pro tip, use StumbleUpon for help with finding cool stuff to send her.
- Don’t ask for her phone number. The name of the game is to just be her friend — with (seemingly) no strings attached. ONLY ask for her number when it’s time to meet.
- Don’t talk about her boyfriend unless you know what she has to say is negative. If it’s negative, don’t criticize him, just comfort her. If she has nice things to say about her boyfriend, don’t talk about him much more.
- Eventually, it will be time to meet with her. This is the biggest step of all. Go to a coffee shop or a park — somewhere casual. You MUST flirt a little to stay out of the friend zone, but not too much. Now is the time to compliment her looks. It’s always best do this in person. Always look directly into her eyes when you compliment her. This… my friend, is where the magic happens.
- Remember this important fact. Since she’s in a relationship, this may take a period of about 3 to 4 months — sometimes less, sometimes more. You have to be patient. It doesn’t matter how long she’s been in the relationship, 3 to 4 months is usually the time-frame.
If you think this is a form of manipulation — maybe so, but if a man is willing to work for 3 or 4 months to try to get you, don’t you think he just might be worth it?
Besides, if a man can take a woman from another man, the relationship was probably not so strong anyway. You can take any woman from her boyfriend as long as she’s at least attracted to you (and doesn’t read this post). Oh and by the way ladies, it also works vice versa ?