Sex starts between the ears as your brain influences the kind of sex you want to have, from romantic, playful, intimate, erotic or wild. Then it releases a powerful cocktail of brain chemicals as the sensations of pleasure travels between your legs.
1. With millions of nerve endings in the brain devoted to the lips, passionate kissing is essential to achieve a BrainGasm. During a long wet make-out kiss, adrenaline makes your heart race while the Nucleus Accumbens controls the release of Dopamine, (a craving signal) from the reward center of your brain.
2. Once the juices are flowing, focus on your partner with your full attention by looking deep into their eyes to release Oxytocin, the bonding chemical that establishes a greater sense of intimacy and increases desire.
3. Put your prominent hand on each others heart to light the emotional fire centers for a heart-mind-body connection. The Amygdala induces sexual energy from the brain as low Serotonin levels make you feel intense emotions as if two hearts beat as one.
4. Whisper how you are going to sexually satisfy your partner into their ears and take in their scent of arousal. Smell is the most primitive of all of our senses that comes from the olfactory bulb, part of the brain’s Limbic System, an area so closely connected with memory and emotion it’s often called the “Emotional Brain.”
5. Take your partner’s breath away by using your breath around their most sensitive erogenous zones from the top of their neck to the tip of their toes. When you blow your cool breath on the left side of your partner’s body, you are stimulating the right side of their brain. Watch your partner’s muscles contract with pleasure, controlled by the Cerebellum.
6. Your partner should be begging you to touch them by now and with the first erotic touch on the nipples, toes or sexual organs, the brains Sensory Cortex region fires up. Neurons that are linked to your various erogenous zones communicate with the Sensory Cortex, to eventually activate the brain regions that produce orgasm. You may be interested to know that the toes are located next to the clitoris in the Sensory Cortex of the female brain.
7. Nipple stimulation, oral sex, sexual intercourse and anal sex activate the Hippocampus, a region of the brain that evokes mind-blowing sensations, while the Frontal Cortex induces erotic fantasies and the Cerebellum triggers body-melting sexual tension, that can all result in an earth shattering, energy melting, all-embracing BrainGasm.
Leave a Reply